Receive Posts via Email
Boreal Birds Need Half
Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- Fall Songbird Migration in Southern Alberta
- T.O. Backyard – Hot In The City
- Wild West Coast Birding!
- Who’s Making Babies Where?
- Endangered Burrowing Owls Given a Head Start
- Notes From a NW Ontario Backyard – August 2016
- Okanagan Birding – a quick postcard from BC
- T.O. Backyard – Splish Splash
- Ellis Bird Farm: Make your next birding trip A SURE THING!
- Notes From a NW Ontario Backyard – July 2016
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Tag Archives: Toronto birding
December 2015 started off rather interesting in our Toronto backyard. We were still getting visits from Red-winged Blackbirds! I can only recall one other December in the near decade where we had such birds still visiting. We always call the … Continue reading
Above pic- A male Northern Cardinal with one of his young. I had thought the summer of 2015 in our backyard was going to be something along the lines of spectacular. Spring was certainly making it seem like things … Continue reading
I marvel how much I learn from birds. I do not exaggerate when I say that they have taught me how to see, how to pay attention to detail, and how to appreciate the unexpected finds even when the sought … Continue reading