Receive Posts via Email
Boreal Birds Need Half
Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- Who’s Making Babies Where?
- Endangered Burrowing Owls Given a Head Start
- Notes From a NW Ontario Backyard – August 2016
- Okanagan Birding – a quick postcard from BC
- T.O. Backyard – Splish Splash
- Ellis Bird Farm: Make your next birding trip A SURE THING!
- Notes From a NW Ontario Backyard – July 2016
- TO Backyard – Keeping Birds and Cats Safe
- Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park – Top 5 Birding Locations!
- The Gabriola Commons: habitat extraordinaire
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Tag Archives: ontario birds
Hello again! This is not the busiest time of the year in my yard but there are still a few visitors making an appearance lately. It’s quite noisy in the yard these days, actually, because we are being overrun with … Continue reading
Before I started birding, I couldn’t understand the appeal of chasing rarities. Even semi-rarities. What could possibly justify driving for close to two hours in search of a fleeting bird? I’ll admit that I’ve followed along many a time, joined … Continue reading
Dear Birders, I’m thrilled to be part of the BirdCanada.com community! I’m an amateur birder from Toronto and will be guest-posting on the 26th of every month. In addition to my posts on this website, you can also read my … Continue reading