Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- Those Incredible Cormorants
- Breeding Birds in the Boreal forest
- Summer Solstice Is Here!
- Happy summer holidays!
- Summer Birding around Vermilion, Alberta
- Bird Photo Booth Business Challenge in Toronto
- Sparrows, sparrows, everywhere . . .
- A few photos from the West coast
- Roll on, Spring! – a birding photo essay
- Get Involved Today with Canada’s IBA Program!
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Tag Archives: ontario birds
Before I started birding, I couldn’t understand the appeal of chasing rarities. Even semi-rarities. What could possibly justify driving for close to two hours in search of a fleeting bird? I’ll admit that I’ve followed along many a time, joined … Continue reading
Dear Birders, I’m thrilled to be part of the BirdCanada.com community! I’m an amateur birder from Toronto and will be guest-posting on the 26th of every month. In addition to my posts on this website, you can also read my … Continue reading