Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- Birding the Alberta Grasslands – a photo essay
- Early Autumn on the Prairies
- What Hawk Is This? Or Is It a Hawk?
- September Birds on PEI
- A Visit from a Vulture
- First post from New Brunswick! Carolina Wren
- It’s still summer, but…
- Happy Summer Holidays – extended!
- Welcome to Prince Edward Island Birding!
- Those Incredible Cormorants
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Tag Archives: ontario birds
Before I started birding, I couldn’t understand the appeal of chasing rarities. Even semi-rarities. What could possibly justify driving for close to two hours in search of a fleeting bird? I’ll admit that I’ve followed along many a time, joined … Continue reading
Dear Birders, I’m thrilled to be part of the BirdCanada.com community! I’m an amateur birder from Toronto and will be guest-posting on the 26th of every month. In addition to my posts on this website, you can also read my … Continue reading