Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- First day of Autumn
- Birding the Alberta Grasslands – a photo essay
- Early Autumn on the Prairies
- What Hawk Is This? Or Is It a Hawk?
- September Birds on PEI
- A Visit from a Vulture
- First post from New Brunswick! Carolina Wren
- It’s still summer, but…
- Happy Summer Holidays – extended!
- Welcome to Prince Edward Island Birding!
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Tag Archives: conservation status
On December 12, 2002 the Canadian Federal government enacted into law the Species at Risk Act (SARA) which fulfills the country’s commitment under the International Convention on Biological Diversity. The main focus of the act is to protect endangered or … Continue reading