Receive Posts via Email
Boreal Birds Need Half
Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- Notes From a NW Ontario Backyard – October 2016
- Shorebirds of southern Alberta – Fall 2016
- T.O. Backyard – Autumn… There Go the Birds
- Siege at Spruce Meadows!
- Billions of Birds, Thousands of Islands … & Extinction
- Fall Songbird Migration in Southern Alberta
- T.O. Backyard – Hot In The City
- Wild West Coast Birding!
- Who’s Making Babies Where?
- Endangered Burrowing Owls Given a Head Start
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Tag Archives: bird festivals
The highly-anticipated Fraser River Valley Bald Eagle Festival occurs annually over the third weekend of November (21-22) and works with 15 individual sites to offer a wide variety of activities and adventures from Mission to Chilliwack. The area hosts North … Continue reading
If you’re up for a great week of birdwatching, you should hop on over to Invermere, British Columbia this coming week. From May 4th to 10th, 2009, the 13th Annual Wings Over The Rockies Bird Festival is taking place. Over … Continue reading