Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- It’s still summer, but…
- Happy Summer Holidays – extended!
- Welcome to Prince Edward Island Birding!
- Those Incredible Cormorants
- Breeding Birds in the Boreal forest
- Summer Solstice Is Here!
- Happy summer holidays!
- Summer Birding around Vermilion, Alberta
- Bird Photo Booth Business Challenge in Toronto
- Sparrows, sparrows, everywhere . . .
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Tag Archives: bird festivals
The highly-anticipated Fraser River Valley Bald Eagle Festival occurs annually over the third weekend of November (21-22) and works with 15 individual sites to offer a wide variety of activities and adventures from Mission to Chilliwack. The area hosts North … Continue reading
If you’re up for a great week of birdwatching, you should hop on over to Invermere, British Columbia this coming week. From May 4th to 10th, 2009, the 13th Annual Wings Over The Rockies Bird Festival is taking place. Over … Continue reading