Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- Birding the Alberta Grasslands – a photo essay
- Early Autumn on the Prairies
- What Hawk Is This? Or Is It a Hawk?
- September Birds on PEI
- A Visit from a Vulture
- First post from New Brunswick! Carolina Wren
- It’s still summer, but…
- Happy Summer Holidays – extended!
- Welcome to Prince Edward Island Birding!
- Those Incredible Cormorants
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Tag Archives: bird festivals
The highly-anticipated Fraser River Valley Bald Eagle Festival occurs annually over the third weekend of November (21-22) and works with 15 individual sites to offer a wide variety of activities and adventures from Mission to Chilliwack. The area hosts North … Continue reading
If you’re up for a great week of birdwatching, you should hop on over to Invermere, British Columbia this coming week. From May 4th to 10th, 2009, the 13th Annual Wings Over The Rockies Bird Festival is taking place. Over … Continue reading