I always look forward to summer as it means lots of weekend camping in the great outdoors and I get to spend ‘quality time’ with my family, with the added bonus of getting to see some birds that I wouldn’t normally see. However, that means I have very little time to review & process my images, so this month I’m just going to post this one shot – a Marsh Wren at Aspen Beach Provincial Park. There is a nice boardwalk that goes across a wetland and this guy seemed to have nested only a few metres from the main lookout – it’s not often bird photography is as convenient as that!
Receive Posts via Email
Boreal Birds Need Half
Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- Alison’s Fishing Birds
- Notes From a North Western Ontario Backyard – March, 2017
- Postcard from Vancouver Island: birding around Victoria B.C.
- T.O. Backyard – Winter birds. Spring birds. And Owls… cuz we all love Owls.
- The Birds this Tree has Held
- Notes From a NW Ontario Backyard – February 2017
- T.O. BACKYARD – WINTER BLUES
- Birding in Southeastern Ontario
- Notes From a Northwestern Ontario Backyard – Jan. 2017
- A Winter of Content – Birding Calgary Nov 2016 to Jan 2017
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature