Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- A Visit from a Vulture
- First post from New Brunswick! Carolina Wren
- It’s still summer, but…
- Happy Summer Holidays – extended!
- Welcome to Prince Edward Island Birding!
- Those Incredible Cormorants
- Breeding Birds in the Boreal forest
- Summer Solstice Is Here!
- Happy summer holidays!
- Summer Birding around Vermilion, Alberta
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Category Archives: Rocky Mountains of Alberta
Posted by Janet Plante
The Rocky Mountains are a great teacher. They teach humility – their massive, magnificent presence puts a tiny insignificant human and their problems in perspective. They teach stability – they’ve been there for thousands of years in spite of how … Continue reading