Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- It’s still summer, but…
- Happy Summer Holidays – extended!
- Welcome to Prince Edward Island Birding!
- Those Incredible Cormorants
- Breeding Birds in the Boreal forest
- Summer Solstice Is Here!
- Happy summer holidays!
- Summer Birding around Vermilion, Alberta
- Bird Photo Booth Business Challenge in Toronto
- Sparrows, sparrows, everywhere . . .
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Category Archives: Insects
One sign of Spring in the Edmonton, Alberta, area every year is the annual Snow Goose Chase, organized by the Edmonton Nature Club. This year, on the morning of April 26th, eight buses filled with inner-city and new immigrant families, … Continue reading
If Google searches can so accurately predict the incidence and spread of the flu why not the ‘incidence and spread’ of birds? eBird is only one of many mechanisms we have for amassing and disseminating big bird data (big data). … Continue reading
Posted by Charlotte Wasylik, aka Prairie Birder, You have probably wondered the above to yourself at some point during the summer. I know I have, especially when I’ve been out birding and the mosquitoes were bad enough to make you … Continue reading