Attn Canada BirdersWe're looking for bird bloggers from across Canada to join this multi-author blog. If you would like to spread the word on birds in your area by doing one post with photos each month, please email birdcanada at gmail.com
- First post from New Brunswick! Carolina Wren
- It’s still summer, but…
- Happy Summer Holidays – extended!
- Welcome to Prince Edward Island Birding!
- Those Incredible Cormorants
- Breeding Birds in the Boreal forest
- Summer Solstice Is Here!
- Happy summer holidays!
- Summer Birding around Vermilion, Alberta
- Bird Photo Booth Business Challenge in Toronto
- Birding By Province or Area
- Birding Resources
- Birds of Canada
- Blog Contributors
- Respect For Nature
Author Archives: Sherry Lidstone
Even the non bird nerd will stop and marvel at the antics of a hummingbird. So tiny, so agile and so quick! I truly applaud those that can get photos of these flying gems; most of my attempts are nothing … Continue reading
By now baby birds are showing up everywhere, squawking up a storm while begging food from their parents. Very cute but very noisy, especially the young crows magpies! Lately I have seen several young Dark-eyed Juncos, Evening Grosbeaks, Spotted Towhees, … Continue reading
I’ve lived in British Columbia my whole life and last month I finally had the opportunity to visit the Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary. Thanks to my birding partner Ken Kennedy, it was a dream come true. With in minutes of arrival … Continue reading